Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mays Gone By

Today is May 4, and I have not talked to a single person under the age of 17 for months (barring my professors adorable grade-school-aged kids a few weeks ago).  This means that I have not given a single school tour in the past week.  This is new for me.  For seven years previous to this, May has meant children and schedules and 'druggets' and, most importantly, lots of talking.  This year the beginning of May has been about trying to get my homework done. It's been a lot quieter.  Currently I find this very acceptable.  School tours were never my favorite.  Still, I miss being in the outdoors...and running my mouth to a captive audience.

1 comment:

  1. Um yah. The running your mouth part...yah, that sounds like you! ;) I offered to talk on the phone with you, but you put me off, turned me down. Told me that I wasn't to bother you for like 2 more weeks when you once again would have time for me.

    What? You didn't say that?

    Well, you said something like that. My poor heart may never survive thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete