Friday, May 21, 2010

Job!

I have a job!  I am going to be an archivist's assitant.  It's part time and isn't going to pay me a bunch of money.  However, 1) it's great job/career experience, 2) it's a resume booster, duh, 3) it's on campus, 4) I get to organize, be around, take pictures of, etc., OLD STUFF.  Sa-weet!
I was pretty sure they were going with someone else when I didn't hear from them yesterday (the day they said they were making the decision).  That made me super-bummed because that meant I needed to work 40hrs/week at a restaurant or something like that.  Fortunately for me, they are just slow decision makers.  They emailed me tonight!  Oh happy day.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats hott stuff. You are by far the best archivist EVER. Like ever. For reals. EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the job. Archivist! Perfect. Thanks for the message. I am doing great-oh, and I promise not to send you any forwards. I hate them too.
    VictorianGypsy (which I think really explains who I am in a weird sort of way--not Confederate or anything, and certainly not Angel)

    ReplyDelete