almost-one-year-old little girl in the entire world resides in Texas. You can see her at Prone to Wander. Her fabulous mother, La, writes this blog. If you don't read it, I think you should. Also, about once a week you get to see new pics of my favorite girl, Gooner. I realize this seems like a strange topic to blog about since this beautiful girl isn't my daughter or niece or anything. However, 1) there's documentary proof of me holding her, 2) I'm friends with La so it's sort of not creepy, and 3) every time I see pictures of her it makes me smile. Since I like all of you, I thought I'd send a smile opportunity your way.
P.S. I recommend the post Pearly Whites for a super-cute pic AND a reminder to brush the teeth God gave you. ;)
Awe, are you not the sweetest friend ever??? You are a joy, she is a joy, I'm glad the two of you have met!!! Come visit when you can. I'm PATIENTLY waiting for a lil Clarissa... You can name her Masha. :)
ReplyDelete