Saturday, May 29, 2010

Moving

I am moving.  Later.  As in we will move over the summer starting in July.  We still have to pay for our place here, so we might as well make use of it since we have to pay double rent. Yuck.  (And I will save a bunch of gas.) 
Husband got a job south of our current place of residence.  I am really not looking forward to moving.  However, I am super-happy for my husband and glad that he's doing something that doesn't end next May with no guarantees of getting the same job the next August like the one he just finished.  Job uncertainty is hard.  Being without a job and wanting one is hard.  I know most of you can relate.  I am thankful for his new job, even if it means I have to move.

1 comment:

  1. Two apartments??? um carazay! You guys better REALLY bring in the dough! Can you sublet or you want to stay close?

    ReplyDelete