Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pickles! Yum!

These are my favorite pickles.  EVER.  And they are one of my favorite snacks.  They are the perfect blend of dill, salt, vinegar, and garlic.  Are they 'good' for you?  No.  Not really. They're full of salt. 
Also, they repell my husband because he hates them.  He hates all pickles.  He has poor taste in food. 
I persist in my pickle consumption despite his distaste.  Sometimes personal needs are stronger than relational ones.  ;)
How about you?  How do you feel about dill pickles?  Are you with me, with my husband, or somewhere in the middle?

4 comments:

  1. I'm with your husband, he sounds like a smart guy. You should not try and keep him away with your awful eating habits. You should love him and cherish him and NOT EAT PICKLES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, my dear, are absolutely correct. Those are the BEST kind of pickles around! And I love that they aren't florescent green like the others; they look more cucumbery. Crispy and delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Sweet pickles, however, are repulsive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I will have to try those. I must, however, disagree with Lianna. Sweet pickles are the most delicious of all, though dill pickles are also quite yummy. The little plates at Christmas and Thanksgiving with pickles and olives and such? I always take all of the sweet pickles. Though, to be honest, I'm not as big of a fan of bread and butter. Who knows.

    ReplyDelete