Friday, August 28, 2009

One Week Down...

four months to go until I finish my first semester as a grad student. 
This morning I walked to my bus stop at 7:15 AM. I had to make sure I was on time to meet my collaborating professor. My stomach was unhappy with me because I didn’t get much sleep last night, but I couldn’t miss this final “first day”.


After arriving at campus, I made my way…
 through the multitude of students and vendors on the commons…
 
to the Clark Building, my new home away from home.  I met my professor, went to class with him, went to my own class, returned to Clark to do work for my professor, asked for help from several people in the department because both my professor and I are not up to speed on technology at CSU, learned a bunch of new classroom management programs, and finally went back to catch the bus home.
Last, but not least, I took a nap. It’s been a long week.
 

1 comment: