Friday, August 21, 2009

Finally...

I am a resident of Colorado. Now except for car insurance, I have taken care of everything. I have new plates, new license, new registration, new id numbers, and, most importantly, a King Soopers account. I had a meltdown last night when I discovered I had no idea where my proof of registration for this year was. (I had all other years, of course.) After a half-crazed sleep, I awoke this morning and was able to get help from the Polk Co. DMV. Alexis, whoever you are, I appreciate you and what you do! Yes, this girl faxed me my registration--which is technically illegal. Still, she did it, and I am forever greatful to her and her supervisor as it saved me about $10,000. The Larimer Co. lady didn't question it. I will now qualify to petition for in-state tuition next year!
Now for the next crisis: I was informed today that the professor I wil be assisting is not coming to class for the first week. I'm "it." More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment