Monday, August 10, 2009

A Hair Cut


Today I cut my hair. I wrote a really long post about it. Then I hit a button and it deleted itself. I am now frustrated and reminded that I should really write these posts in Word and paste them into this lovely box. Oh well. Basically, my friends, Lucy and Allison, came with me for moral support and as photojournalists. My amazing stylist, Tiffany, gave me one last hair cut before I move. I donated 13 1/2 inches of hair to Locks of Love. The severed braid looked like a drowned rat and was sort of gross. I like my new hair. I think it compliments my chubby cheeks more than my long hair did. I am not sad my hair changed, but I am reminded that I am leaving my life as I know it every time I look in the mirror. That's the hard thing right now.

3 comments:

  1. I love your hair!!!!!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome! I love it when you cut it short! You will be awesome in CO. You already are dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks friends! I love it, too, but I definately have some cowlicks I didn't know about before cutting my hair. It's a bit unruly at the moment.

    ReplyDelete