Sunday, August 16, 2009

Colorado

I am a resident of a new state. I live in Colorado, and it is a lovely place. For one, it isn't humid. I don't have to endure another Iowa August. I can see some lovely mountains and don't see corn fields. I see bikes and active people everywhere. On the down side, my hair is having a hard transition and appears to be dry and wiry. I will have to use more conditioner. Also, I miss Hy-Vee and Fareway. We went to Albertsons yesterday for some staples and left half an hour later in the foulest of moods. I didn't realize how important good grocery stores are to me. In the meantime, I have others to explore and can write off the vile Albertsons.
My apartment is 55% unpacked. It's starting to look like a place I live in as opposed to a vacation home/hotel room.
I start school tomorrow. I have no idea what to expect. I am mostly looking forward to getting into the swing of things, though.

1 comment:

  1. Oh honey, King Soopers is the way to go! Don't hesitate, just go there and get the little thing to go on your key chain. I heart the mountains and I loved living there!

    ReplyDelete