This is me covered in cocoa. How did I get this way? I opened a new container of cocoa. Apparently, its contents were under pressure, which I didn't know was even really a 'thing' that happened to cocoa. I pulled on the tab, and POOF! Cocoa went everywhere--in my eyes, up my nose, in my mouth, on my shirt, on my chin, on the floor, etc. To be clear, I DID NOT jerk the cocoa container while opening. It exploded in my hands.
P.S. I do not recommend inhaling cocoa. It hurts. So does getting it in your eyes.
So, in some ways, I am really sorry this happened to you. In other ways, it is absolutely hysterical. The same type of thing has occurred in my life before as well with cocoa. Who knows...
ReplyDeleteOn another note - nice shirt.
Hopefully it was at least tasty. It could have been, say, sardines that exploded. Now THAT would have been gross.
ReplyDeletehahahahahaha...okay i'm sorry. haha ;) remember the pic i sent you when i first made smoothies? yeah.
ReplyDeleteHmmmmmmmmmm,I still think you are awesome. You know, maybe I shouldn't move to CO. I mean, is this what happens with altitude???? ;)
ReplyDelete