Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How do these things happen?

This is my leg, fyi.  The pic is blurry, but well, I don't show my legs off.  So the fuzziness suits my concerns about "modesty."  (I don't need to scare any of you.)
So yesterday I found these three bruises on the back/outside of my calf.  They hurt when I touch them.  My question: how did I get them?  I have no idea.  I do bruise easily, but I cannot remember hitting my leg or pushing my leg against anything.  I usually bruise my knees and shins (especially on my coffee table.)  What is going on with me?

3 comments:

  1. I think you are numb to pain. That or youve lived with me long enough that NOTHING pains you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jimmy must kick you in his sleep ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems to that one of the first posts I read on your blog was about a giant bruise on your leg! Miss our dinners at Tangen.
    VictorianGypsy

    ReplyDelete