This is me with my certified Disney rip-off Аврора mug. I look great, I know. Mr. Wonderful was the camera man.
La gave it to me for my 21st birthday while we were in Russia. It's pretty sweet. I enjoy drinking chai from it while studying. I also enjoy that there's a Disney castle and princess but no Disney trademark. Do you think Disney will sue me for using it? Shhhh. Don't tell. I really, really like this mug.
Also, Аврора is not my favorite Disney princess. I like Belle. She likes books and is in a great movie with a teapot voiced by Angela Landsbury, who is also great. I remember being really, really scared of Sleeping Beauty when I was little. Correction. I was TERRIFIED of the dragon queen and her evil spindle. I also thought Аврора looked best in blue, not pink, and even at a young age I was exasperated with the fairy who couldn't make a cake. Ridiculous! Who can't make cake by the time they're five? ;) However, I think that Sleeping beauty has one of my favorite scores. Who doesn't appreciate Tchaikovsky?
"I know you. I walked with you once upon a dream."
Oh Russia:) They do have quite the mug selection here. I'm impressed you've managed to keep it so long and through so many moves!
ReplyDeleteas you know Belle is my favorite Disney princess too- and Jasmine's pretty great as far as holding her own and being a feminist goes. also- Snow White was about as scary for me as Sleeping Beauty. ahhh....old school Disney movies :)
ReplyDeleteYou know what, I did what I could. And EVERYBODY likes Belle best which is why Gooner was Belle for Halloween. ANYWAY, the point is someone REALLY special gave that to you. And I mean REALLY special. Do I need to continue?
ReplyDeleteI totally took these pictures!
ReplyDelete