Colorado is melty. Wednesday we received at least 14 inches of snow. My husband got out of two days of work. I had to go to school. Everything looked marshmallowy. I didn't get any pictures because I was doing homework and forgot. Then the sun came out on Friday. I looked for the camera. It was hiding (and continues to hide) from me. The snow began melting.
Saturday the temperature was in the high 60s or low 70s. Everything began melting in earnest. I had decided to let the sun clean the mountain of snow off my car earlier in the week. However, yesterday I needed it. So I went outside to my car in a hoodie even though I'd worn my heavy winter coat two days before that. All the snow had melted off of my car except for a foot of snow on my windshield. So I scraped the snow off of my car. It was too warm, so I had to take off my hoodie. So yes, I scraped snow off of my car in a t-shirt. Unfortunately, there are no pics to document this momentus occasion.
Also, I openned my apartment windows. All day the sound of water cascading off of the building filtered into my home. This is a melty place.
Oh, I miss that. Maybe we should look for a job for Q in Colorado!
ReplyDelete