I took a week off and went to see my wonderful friends and family in Iowa for Thanksgiving. It was lovely. It was a fast trip, and my darling husband and I logged over twenty-five hours in our car in five days. Yuck. Still, I am glad I went. It was somewhat surreal...I felt a bit like I hadn't really left. However, when I got back to Fort Collins, I felt like I was 'at home.' However, home means homework. So back to the grindstone for three weeks, and then I'm off to Pennsylvania!
I'm glad that you were able to spend Thanksgiving with your family!!! My Grandma says that Iowa is the promised land. She even goes so far as to say that the train tracks aren't as bumpy!
ReplyDeleteWhat?! Crazy! They are just as bumpy. Iowa is not the promised land, either. It just houses my family and some friends. :-)
ReplyDelete