I'm back!!!! Today was my first day without academic commitments. I did not have to read, write, grade, or turn in any cheaters. It was lovely.
I went shopping. Stupid idea. Getting a haircut was easy, but the traffic afterwards as I attempted to round up a few things was insanely slow. I remembered why it's a bad idea to go shopping the Saturday before Christmas.
Now I must ready myself, my stuff and my apartment for my departure tomorrow. I am going to PA for Christmas, which will be awesome! I've never spent time in PA. Once I drove through the southwest tip, but I don't think that really counts. I'm so excited to see Jimmy's family! (I am sad I won't see my family, though.) Anyway, lots of presents to wrap, clothes to pack, dishes to wash, etc.
Wahoo! It sounds like a fun time! I know, at some point we will all have to spend Christmas away. I'm certain your family will miss you as well.
ReplyDelete