Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mostly Spring

 It's mostly spring here!  Except for an unneeded snowstorm a few days ago, it's been lovely, sunny, and warm.  In honor of spring and my birthday, I bought myself some lovely flowers.  They make me happy.  So does opening the windows of my house.  :)

 This super-blurry picture is my proof to Sarah that I did wear my birthday dress for my birthday.  I was not able to obtain a better shot.  Oh well.  Actually, I wore it on the first, but that's when I did the most celebrating.  Wearing dresses feels strange to me right now; it's been a couple of years since I wore anything skirtish.  It was an okay feeling, I think.  Perhaps I'll consider wearing them again.

2 comments:

  1. I think that you look awesome! You should totally wear stuff like that! I wish that I could hang out with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look sooooo cute! thanks for taking a "proof picture" :) i hope you finally got your card last week!

    ReplyDelete