Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Not on the Agenda

Today I was supposed to do more research on my term paper (not thesis).  But instead, I spent the day on the phone with loan people (I now have 4 lenders instead of 2!), found out I have to buy health insurance and be constantly registered this summer at Baa Ram U.  Also, my car needs new tires.

Without going into the gory details, let's just say that I need a whole bunch of money right now.  I'm not anticipating a tax refund.  Somehow being poor, taking no allowances, etc., always requires me to pay more taxes when I file.  Whatever.  But while I feel like complaining, mostly, I'd just be happy with some prayers from you all.  I am blessed in so many other ways.  So instead of getting mad at the world, I'm going to list the things in my life that are financial blessings.
1) Husband has a job.
2) A wonderful person sent me some fun money that I can use to pay my insurance instead.  (Having some trouble letting this one go without complaining.)
3) I have three jobs that pay above minimum wage, and I like all three.
4) I don't have any children, so I don't have to worry about how to feed them through this mess.
5) Neither Husband nor I have expensive hobbies.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear! You ARE going through a lot! Ugh and no refund. Have a kid! You always get a refund when you have a kid. ;)

    ReplyDelete