If any of you still check this, hello. I know it's been over a month, which is pathetic. I admit I've been busy. I also, for some reason, have lost all desire to write - anything. This thesis, friends, is only now starting to seem "fun" in any way.
I am posting lots of photos in this welcome back post. This is some of what I've been doing in the last two months.
 |
| My brother makes his IMOSHO debut holding presents for the Janssen family Christmas. |
 |
| Gooner, my favorite girl, helping make yummy rye bread during a soup cooking date. |
 |
| Note continued helping. I'm sure La appreciates Gooner's measuring abilities. |
 |
| The final product: borsch and rye bread. It was so delicious! |
 |
| Touristing on Hollywood Blvd. I love Julie Andrews! |
 |
| These are my feet enjoying the cold water of the Pacific Ocean for the first time. |
 |
| Sarah with her shells at Santa Monica Pier. |
 |
| Sarah & Clarissa Vacay! (I think I should always go for back lighting.) |
 |
| Sarah's and my feet - the closest thing I have to a pic with the two of us from the trip. |
I've done some other pretty great things not documented by photographs. However, this is enough for now.
Well done on the borsh. The sour cream makes it authentic.
ReplyDeleteThat did look so yummy- you'll have to make it again for me sometime!
ReplyDeleteNot a flattering picture of me ;P but such good memories! And you have full permission to compy/save my cali pics that I put on FB.
I'm glad your blogging self is back, and good luck with thesis stuff!!
I just don't see how writing papers is an excuse for blog lacking... ;) That Borsh was SO GOOD. And CLEARLY Gooner loves you and loves cooking with you. I miss you.
ReplyDeleteOkay seriously, can you guys just come visit? I MISS YOU!!!!!
ReplyDelete