It's not mine, folks. (None of you seriously thought it was me for a second, though, did you?)
I just found out one of the people I go to school with is about to become a father. 1) I love him and his wife, and they will be great parents. 2) Oh my, he's lucky he's graduating in May. :) I don't know how people do kids and grad school. I know lots of people who do/did that. How? They must be super-human. Yes, super-human.
If school is your excuse for not having babies you are just silly! ;)
ReplyDeleteSchool is a good excuse. Especially as a female. Although I had several friends who had babies in seminary and managed to survive and even get good grades. Which is impressive, since I barely made it out alive without children. We are definitely in the baby phase of life now. It is different. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha! You are both great. :) Yeah, no babies here for a few years, most likely. You know, I have to say it's nice to be happy for my friends who are having babies now. Some of my friends started really, really young, and I had a hard time being happy for them because I kept thinking about how they were not in healthy relationships, didn't have any money, and were crazy for wanting to have babies before they turned twenty. I know. It was my oh-so-humble opinion. It's changed a bit, but it's also way more fun for me to see my friends in good relationships, making responsible decisions and having families. I can be genuinely happy for them.
ReplyDelete