So most of my friends are having and posting about babies. I don't have any cute children, but I thought I'd post pictures of the things I care for every day. 
This little guy isn't diseased. He's been sprinkled with pest control, aka cornstarch because tomato worms are the worst!The first pepper. Finally!
Spike! Yep, he's a happy plant again. Note the geraniums I saved from Walmart in the background. I have a hard time leaving plants at large retailers to die. It's so sad to see all of the little root bound flowers. I want to take them all home! Instead I rescued four.
sometimes its harder to keep plants alive than children. so fret not, dear one. also...what about Jimmy? i think he should be up there too cause you take care of him as well.
ReplyDeleteHaha! Perhaps he should because I do. However, there are all those other times when I devolve into a blubbering, over-emotional wreck, and he has to take care of me. It evens out. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is what cribs are for. Sometimes when I might implode I put her in her crib and LEAVE. And then come back for her after her nap OR after I have cried and eaten some chocolate. It all evens out...you are right. And your plant pepper babies are awesome. You are so great with plants!
ReplyDelete