Thank you Jesus!
After two weeks of the worst writer's block of my life (for example, I finished my paper, worth 25% of my grade, for today an hour before class began), I am ready for a different pace. (I don't think the Olympics has been helping me to keep from procrastinating.)
Unfortunately, that isn't going to happen, and it's my fault. I chose to do this whole grad school thing. So, for now, I need to suck it up. (If only I could never write papers and always go to discussion and pass.)
Several good things have happened in the past two weeks, though. The best: I got a care package from a Allie tonight. I can't even begin to describe how much love oatmeal bars can convey. Thank you friend for ending a pretty icky week on a good note for me. You're amazing.
I'm amazing too!!!!!!!!!!! I'm whining. I'm sorry it's being poopy. I love you. I signed up for motherhood but that doesn't make teething easy! I'm sorry your head is blocked! Just let Jimmy croon Barber Shop in your ear, you'll feel better in no time. Plus, I awarded you!
ReplyDeleteLa, I'm sorry things are a bit rough on your end. I'm glad you awarded me despite the teething challenge. Love you.
ReplyDelete