Today I had to lead class. I was not alone. I had a partner-an amazing partner! I don't think I've ever had an experience (in school) where my partner actually contributed. (Definately comes with being the 'smart kid'.) Outside of experiences at my last job, I have never had a chance to be part of a successful school-related collaboration. It was entirely refreshing. Now, I have no idea what our grade will be, but it was so awesome to not be the only one contrubuting. I like this part of grad school.
Ok, I totally contributed to your superior knowledge of the Russian Language! ;)
ReplyDeleteYay!! I'm also finding similar experiences. Yay for having people who actually contribute/try!
ReplyDeleteLa, you are the wind beneath my Russian language learning wings.
ReplyDeleteI dont know Clarissa. You, Chelsie Reed and I collaborated on a pretty spectacular review of Dr. Strangelove ;)
ReplyDeleteHow could I forget Dr. Strangelove?! Sorry Amanda, you're so right! You, Chelsie and La (from post above) were excellent collaborators.
ReplyDelete