I went back to Iowa to my sister's wedding last week. Um, it was hot and humid. It felt like August. I did not appreciate the stickiness, especially in MAY!
.jpg) |
| Me & V |
Generally speaking, the pictures I took turned out terribly - and not just the strange expressions on my face; the ones here are some of the better ones, if you can believe it! I think it may be time for a new camera.
 |
| Mr. Wonderful was very handsome even though his allergies were terrible. |
 |
Mr. Wonderful thought it would be funny to pretend he wore The Shoes.
I found actually wearing them less funny and at least this painful. |
The weekend was very busy, and I had entirely too much wound-up-girls-in-groups time and was told I was "organized" over the course of the weekend. Who is surprised? Oh wait, probably all of you. This "organized" comment is a funny one, let's be honest. A better word would be "bossy", I'm guessing. Beyond that, it was a very good weekend with family and friends, and I am so happy for my sister and her new husband who is GREAT and has a WONDERFUL family.
 |
| The Parents with K & V |
And while I don't have photo-documented evidence to prove it, I would like to celebrate the fact that MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY - the 8 of us - was ON TIME and the FIRST group of people ready for pictures! This has NEVER happened, and it will NEVER EVER happen again. (For those of you who need proof, ask Mr. Wonderful. He is time obsessed and most certainly noticed this.)
When we came home, my garden had become greener, bigger, and happier. Hooray!
I ate some delicious salad greens, strawberries, and a radish with my dinner tonight. I didn't have to share because Mr. Wonderful was away. Everything was fantastic and delicious! I love having fresh veggies!
Happy end of spring/beginning of summer!
where are the pics of me & Jesse? that was the best part of your weekend, no doubt...jk ;) and i love your garden, stupid blogspot wouldn't let me comment on the previous post about it
ReplyDelete