Remember how I posted what seems like forever ago that I would have a garden right here?
Well, now I really do!
Ta da!
 |
| The snazy irrigation system I put together myself. |
 |
| Eggplant and tomatoes |
 |
| Peas |
 |
| Radishes and brussel sprouts |
 |
| My very own TopsyTurvy pepper growers, courtesy of Rick the Neighbor, who is apparently into infomercials. |
 |
| Best of all, my very first strawberry of the season is nearly ripe! So exciting! |
I have other veggies, too - cucumbers, zucchini, pole and bush beans, beets, spinach, more peppers and eggplant, nasturtiums, and lots of herbs. Gardening and growing things makes me so happy!
Aw you are so great! I love the irrigation system...and I miss you already :(
ReplyDeletehmm...well it didn't post my comment. oh well. i basically just said you were a super cool person :)
ReplyDelete