Sunday, March 7, 2010

Award

So a few weeks ago, I got my first blogging award from La at Prone to Wander...!  However, the stipulations of such an award are that I must pass it on.  I think it's about time for such action, wouldn't you agree?  Unfortunately, I am not nearly as popular as La, and my followers are few.  Still, they're pretty great, so here goes:






My quest in this...
link her
pass on to some bloggers
and give you 7 things about me.


Ok, here are my beautiful bloggers:

La, you don't have to repost this, but you are, my friend, a beautiful woman and a fun blogger!

Alaina
Allison
Amanda
Jenna
Lianna
Sandi
Sarah


7 things about me:
 
1. I usually find that homemade brownies and box mix brownies taste the same, so I never feel like I am violating my principles when I purchase a box instead of whipping out my cookbooks.
2. I think watching baseball on TV is just as boring as watching RFDTV livestock auctions. 
3. My favorite academic article is about weeds in Montana.
4. I am related to my favorite singer, Wendy Jans, through marriage.  :)
5. I hate the way corn syrup coats my teeth, so I don't drink soda or most bottled juice.
6. I enjoy eating bananas in all forms except fresh/frozen. I am devastated when nasty brown banana pieces end up un fruit cups. 
7. My favorite fiction author is John Steinbeck.

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome, and sweet. Member the juice in Russia? It was sooooooooooooo good. Sok. The greatest ever. Weeds in Montana. Didn't know that one.

    ReplyDelete