Monday, July 20, 2009

Slacker Blogger Takes a Trip


I have been repeatedly chastized by several friends for failing to blog regularly. Most likely, they are correct to scold, as I started this as a place to write more in order to get ready for school. School is now less than a month away. AHH!!!!

My current life is full of saying goodbye. It's not my favorite activity. On the other hand, this summer has also been full of seeing old friends who are coming to..say goodbye. Bleck...except for the part about friends.

This weekend I travelled north and spent time with a certain amazing friend and her new daughter. They are up from Texas. I took several pics, but they aren't currently uploaded. Maybe I'll include a pic of my favorite baby and/or her mom later.
In the meantime, Dear Friend, it was WONDERFUL to see you, spend time with you, relax with you, roll my eyes with you, laugh with you, navigate family politics with you, sit with you, ride with you, hold your daughter (with you), and be with you again. I really wish we could do that more often.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, totally sweet post! I mean, this is the first time I've read it since, um, well, you don't post very much. BUT, it looks like you are getting better! ;) Super sweet though, and Colorado, I bet we can hang out much more often. It just seems natural! I love you friend and you make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you were able to join us for part of the weekend. Gotta love the family politics. Thanks for making our time complete.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least you had some friends that you allowed to read your blog and were able to chastize you for not writing in it enough. i'm glad i was finally found worthy to give the address ;)

    so now i'm just going back in time and writing my comments months later. oh well- you probably need more on your plate right now-lol. still love you, don't worry!

    ReplyDelete