that is really sad :( and i don't mean to sound trivial or insensitive, but on another note, if you & jimmy have a baby boy someday, i think you should name him Dmitri. because i think it's an awesome Russian name-always have ;)
I thought of you the minute I read the news. Having been in Russia personally, I am sure this news hits you closer to home than many people.
I know, I read this this morning and was so sad. I can't believe it!
that is really sad :( and i don't mean to sound trivial or insensitive, but on another note, if you & jimmy have a baby boy someday, i think you should name him Dmitri. because i think it's an awesome Russian name-always have ;)
ReplyDeleteI thought of you the minute I read the news. Having been in Russia personally, I am sure this news hits you closer to home than many people.
ReplyDeleteI know, I read this this morning and was so sad. I can't believe it!
ReplyDelete