Sunday, April 18, 2010

In the thick of it

I'm going to write all night, friends.  All night.  After this, my life will be busy.  It will not be fun, but it will be much more enjoyable, more relaxed, and more worthwhile after this paper is drafted.  All those who would like to review it in the next week please comment on this post or call me.  I will gladly send this piece of junk your way for improvement.  (Note: this paper is about women, writing, health care, and blither.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, dear, I'm sorry to hear that you must sacrifice sleep for writing, but I understand that sometimes it's better to get something finished rather than to sleep. I'll be praying for you. I'd be happy to read whatever you end up with. I sorta have Monday off, and my brain could certainly use some scholarly stimulation this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should probably send me this document to edit. I'm, get this I'M pretty amazing at stuff like that. I canNOT believe you think my Mom is more amazing than me. I mean, is it because she quilts or because I have bad hair. I don't know yet.

    ReplyDelete