There's lots of snow outside. It's pretty, but I wish it had waited a few weeks to visit. I would take a picture--it's a lovely scene, but I don't want to go outside. It's cold.
Yesterday, while huddled under blankets, Jimmy and I decided that 1) it was cold in our apartment, and 2) it was okay to turn on the heat if the outside temperature had been below 32 degrees for several days in a row. So we turned on the heat.
This week the temperature is supposed to climb back into the sixties. That's a happy thought at this moment.
I absolutely cannot get over how it is snowing in Colorado and the entire midwest, but in Alaska, of all places, there has been no snow where I live. And it has been 50 degrees. I'm trying to be thankful because once the snow hits here it doesn't melt until April!
ReplyDeletethat IS crazy!
ReplyDelete