I've been enjoying another weekend with Mr. Wonderful. This summer, I have cherished every last one of them because he lives in a different town during the week for work. Ick to living in different towns. I am so happy that this will be over in a week when he resumes his job at school and comes home to live with me every day. Of course, my house will be messier, but it won't be such a ridiculous novelty to see my very own husband. Hooray!
i like this. also you should know, i wore one of the earrings i made with you & Ashley for the FIRST time today. i can't believe it because i've worn all the other ones several times!! anyway, it made me think of how i missed you dearly. and then i read this and remembered how you missed jimmy dearly this summer and, well, big sigh. we should have a reunion with all (6?) of us soon :)
ReplyDeleteSure does make the heart grow fonder!!?
ReplyDelete