Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dinner w/ the fam

Yesterday my family came to eat dinner with me at the TH. It was really fun. The food was awesome (obviously--Allison was our cook), and I enjoyed the company of my family and some very good friends. It seems crazy to me that when I was younger getting along with my brothers was so difficult. I love hanging out with them now, even though they are the dumbest people ever at times. I almost love them FOR their irritating qualities. Almost. Perhaps my enjoyment of their company stems from the fact that we no longer live under the same roof. I see them rarely. I also lack the hormones that previously made me irrationally angry with them as a teenager. Whatever the case, I loved hanging out with them, and I left feeling like I wouldn't need to eat for a week. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment