Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Nothing?

I wrote almost nothing in October. Here are two people I visited that month.

Aunt L, Moi, G-ma

 I wrote nothing in November. Here is one of the things I did.

TMNT - my 1st fondant work

Mr. Wonderful turned the big 3 - 1. No one in our household has any intent of abandoning childhood interests, despite our advancing age, obviously. Mr. Wonderful also got a classic Nintendo and is teaching me to play (read laughing at me) Super Mario.

3 comments:

  1. Super Mario is the bomb. And did you make that cake? Cool. Life is good, when you choose to not ignore all the child-like desires in life :) In fact, my theory is people who have kids partially do so, so that they can read and watch kid things without being judged. Hows that for sound reasoning? Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Also- I posted another longer comment but your security system is too hard to read and thinks I'm a robot-here's try #2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cake! That is impressive. We also play the classic...the kids here love it too! :)

    ReplyDelete