It was super-fun.
When they arrived, we headed for a refreshing bit of fro yo. Yum!
Then Sarah and I ditched the guys and headed to book club. Yes, my friend was totally okay with book club with a group of strange women during her vacation. (Thanks dear!)
| The Ladies of Book Club (and Turbo) |
We ate at several yummy restaurants. We visited some breweries. We visited La Creperie and ate French lunch and too many buttery pastries. (Worth it!) Monday we even went to eat at my (and Mr. Wonderful's) favorite Indian restaurant. And we took three more friends along to introduce them to this place. And Sarah and I were both sure we gained lots of weight as a result.
On both Sunday and Monday night, Sarah, A, and I made earrings. Sarah likes to be crafty. Me, too, when I'm with her and A. I also love earrings! While we did this, the guys watched movies and refused to participate except to politely and lovingly ooh and ahh over our creations.
| A sampling of our handiwork. |
All-in-all, the visit was too short. I'm sure Sarah and Jesse were happy to get home, but I already miss their faces. Love you two!
oh my dear friend. good times. happy sigh. :)
ReplyDelete