The ladies with whom I work decided to participate in the local museum's annual fundraiser/scavenger hunt around our fair town. This year's theme was bacon. All of the delicious food served before the hunt had bacon - even the cupcakes for dessert. It was scrumptious! The object of the evening was to collect as many correct answers to riddles about places in town as possible. We ran/walked for 90 minutes trying to figure them out. It was a workout for the mind and body.
We met with modest success, but we didn't win. The winners bought all of the answers. We are poor. We had to use our minds. They were not always up to the task. Haha! It was fun to observe the faces of people in Old Town for dinner who didn't know what was happening and why so many people were racing around town with booklets, dodging traffic. However, I won Cromie (see below) as a door prize. He didn't turn into a prince when I kissed him. Oh well. He will now serve as office mascot.
Our red schwag bags contained squirt guns. Please note I'm not a slob; I was squirted by random passers-by during the event. It was really hilarious to be in a giant water fight with a bunch of adults I'd never met. Of course, the winners got the wettest and some mostly-good-natured booes.
that looks like you had a lot of fun! p.s.- whoever got you that shirt must be a super cool person ;)
ReplyDeletewhose that hot blonde woman in the middle of the Charlie's Angels pose?
ReplyDeleteI certainly hope I don't get warts from you kissing that frog
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking that you are awesome! You should have won.
ReplyDeleteYou are super cool. Sounds like fun!! Lucy Jane
ReplyDelete